Absorbent ice packs are made up of flexible cooling bands made up of small hydratable cells that absorb water and turn it into a eutectic gel.
Its material allows the absorption of water but traps the gel in the cell.
Once frozen, the Hydracell® strip of the ice pack remains flexible and can easily surround the products to be preserved.
Immerse the strips in water for 10 minutes, then store at a temperature of -21 ° C for a minimum period of 24 hours.
– Supplied in rolls of 1000 sheets.
– Total weight before hydration: 16kg
– Total weight after hydration: approx. 380kg
– Flexible band to wrap the product : easy to handle.
– More than 90% volume reduction in stock and transport.
– Lighter and more manageable than a conventional thermal stabilizer.
– Excellent price / performance ratio.
– May come into contact with food.
– Non toxic
– Easy to handle.